Musalaha is excited to announce that we are kicking off the search to fill the shoes of the Executive Director and founder, Dr. Salim J. Munayer who will be transitioning into his new role as Senior Consultant of the organization.
For those of you who are visionaries, have a true passion for reconciliation, and are interested in applying to that role, please send a cover letter (that should include why the applicant thinks the job suits him/ her) as well as an updated CV to Musalaha’s Board of Directors at Rittie@netvision.net.il by the 20th of August 2021.
Only suitable applications will be answered.
– Leadership of the organization both in Israel and abroad.
– Ability to travel in the country and abroad and teach in the field of reconciliation.
– Ability to interface with other organizations to form and maintain cooperative relationships.
– Education: Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field.
– 5 years or more experience in managing a similar organization.
– 5 years or more in the specific field of reconciliation – preferred.
– Proven ability to manage a budget.
– Knowledge of Non-Profit organizations in Israel (“Amutot”)
– Good knowledge of Arabic and Hebrew.